We were actually considering having a whole page on the Blog dedicated to the developments of the Raspberry Pi Team and its ever expansive community.
What do you guys think?
In the picture besides you see my new home server built around a raspberry pi. The parts in detail:
- raspberry pi model b Rev.2 inside a transparent casing
- D-Link DUB-H7 7-Port USB 2.0 Hub (confirmed working with the raspberry pi)
- 2.5 inch 500 GB usb harddisk from toshiba (an older one I had)
- Hauppauge Nova-T Stick for DVB-T (confirmed working with the raspberry pi IF you have a powered usb hub!)
The pi is connected to a fritzbox 7270 via ethernet and is running raspian (Debian Wheezy). The CPU is overclocked a little at 800 MHz.
Currently this small computer is running the following services for me:
- full webserver consisting of nginx, php and mysql (follow standard tutorials for debian)
- web rss reader using tiny rss 1.7.4
- streaming tv from the tv stick to all computers in the network using vdr and streamdev-plugin
- streaming requested music via the upnp…
View original post 600 more words